Wednesday 16 December 2009

Frog n Snail models




This image is for Hollywood Chewing Gum and the reason i've included this is because I am going to make a plasticine frog model. This image helps me to visualize what my model will hopefully look like and help me to understand what the basic structure of a frog is. I like the bite mark imprint in this image as it looks like chewing gum which has been chewed. The gum company and Gery Lebecq make the message clear because of the bold heading and the picture of the gum next to the frog.




This is another model done by Gery Lebecq and it is really important for the design of my model as it shows what the basic shape and structure the snail has got. This snail reminds me of the ones on Aardman's t.v. show 'Creature Comforts'.

No comments:

Post a Comment